- Conducting land surveys on various properties.
- Using the required land surveying equipment.
- Calculating the measurements of the land site.
- Verifying the calculations and analyzing the data.
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps and reports of surveys.
- Maintaining the surveying equipment.
- Supervising and providing guidance to field staff.
- Certification in surveying.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Proven work experience in Land Surveying.