Collection of Data / Processing of data / Contacting for Information Sharing Categories of data processed by us are as follows:
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as name, email address, contact number, country, date of birth.
- Details such as transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, Card number. Online Identifiers and other Technical Data.
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet.
- Technical details such as device information, location, and network carrier when you use our digital property.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and calls.
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our digital property or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
By using or continuing to use our digital property, you give us unconditional consent to collect, use, store and process your information (including your personal information) and the data generated or collected for purpose of transacting sale. The collection and processing of information are necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you and to do all acts (Information sharing through calls, messages, mailers, ads, etc.) in relation thereto. You agree and consent to ATS to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
Cookies and other trackers used by our digital properties
We may disclose your data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our Digital Properties.
We are committed to protecting your data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies.
Retention and disposal of data
Limitation of Liability and third parties
Our Digital Properties may contain links to websites/apps/software of other organizations/third parties. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur to you on account of these third parties.